Collection of mostly youtube video clips with some relevance to Cofa. These are in no particular order and are listed randomly.
- House Resolution 21 by Rep. Sherrie Springer – this is a historic landmark for cofa
- Island Connections – COFA and Micronesians in Hawai’i – Ibrahim Aoude – Professor, Department of Ethnic Studies at the University of Hawai’i
- Should the Compact of Free Association be ended? – A perspective from Dr. Robert Underwood, President of the University of Guam.
- Future of treaty between US, FSM governments – Public Open discussion on FSM Congress recent passage of a resolution to terminate ties with US.
- Fiji high-level Champion and Federated States of Micronesia President Continued talk on impact of climate change
- FSM President Mori Discusses 2023 Action Plan On Big Island – FSM Delegation visit various locations to make their pitch on the future of COFA.
- Micronesian Culture in Milan – A small rural community of Milan, Minnesota with half the population Micronesians.
- A documentary tells the story of FSM citizens in the military – KUAM’s Jason Salas sits down with a filmmaker about his new documentary examining the experience of FSM citizens in the U.S. military.
- US Marine Sgt. Major O’Neal O. Weilbacher Retirement – Sgt. Major O’Neal Weilbacher retired in 2009
- At Home While Away – Micronesian Seminar Presents: At Home While Away
- Fr. Francis X. Hezel, S.J. – Micronesian Community Voices Episode 1
- Testimony for the COFA premium assistance program – Supporters testified before the Legislators in Salem, OR
- FSM leaders speculate on possible termination of the compact agreement with the USA – Old news but stirred up some emotions from all parties involved.
- Former Chuuk governor says Compact of Free Association has future
- Pushing Out to Sea – Presented by Micronesian Seminar
- FSM: The US Pacific Outpost – Presented by Micronesian Seminar
- First Class – Importance of Education in Micronesia by Micronesian Seminar
- Unreported World: Obesity In Paradise – this clip is on Samoa but a much too common problem with all Cofa islands
- Outcasts No Longer – Presented by Micronesian Seminar
Spread the love